Industrial pumps Diaphragm pumps PHA'R
In 2017, P.H.A. launched its own line of pneumatic double membrane pumps.
With its experience in this field, it wants to market high-quality, cost-effective pumps with easy maintenance.
PHA'R pumps have a pneumatic drawer dispenser to improve efficiency, life and reduce pneumatic consumption.
The maintenance of these pumps is facilitated by reducing the number of spare parts and by simplifying the control of the distributor; there is no pilot shaft or any other control system of the distributor that can generate failures and heavy maintenance.
- Orifices: 1/2" to 3"
- Connections: BSP, NPT or DIN or ISO flanges
- Flow rate: 0 to 55 m3/hour
- Maximum pressure 8 bar
- Permissible particles from 4.7 to 12.7 mm (depending on pump type)
- Construction: Aluminium, 316 stainless steel, Polypropylene and PVDF
- Membranes: Neoprene, Santoprene, Buna, EPDM, Viton FKM, Teflon, Hytrel and Polyurethane
- Dampers: Neoprene, Neoprene, Santoprene, Buna, EPDM, Viton FKM, Teflon, stainless steel
Damper seats: Polypropylene, PVDF, aluminium, 316 stainless steel, Neoprene, Santoprene, Buna, EPDM, Viton FKM and Teflon
- Explosion-proof, self-priming, ATEX certification according to models
- Anti-lock and anti-icer ceramic drawer dispenser
- Mounting universal flanges type VANSTONE ANSI 150, ISO and DIN PN40
- Ring with reduced friction thermoplastic seals
- Pump without lubrication