CAT High Pressure Pump on a Test Bench
High pressure pumps
P.H.A presents a unique realization for a bespoke need!
This is a CAT Triplex high-pressure pump mounted on a test bench. Composed of a frequency controller, a flow meter, a tank, safety valves.
This installation was made to test closed-circuit valves, the test bench has:
- A CAT pump mounted with a direct transmission for flow of 17 l/min and a working pressure of 155 bar.
- Two circuits for two different types of events (14 and 155 bars).
- A flow meter to check the leakage rate in real time.
- A frequency dimmer to reach different pressures and flow rates.
- From valves to key locations for safety, and the successful completion of the test.
- A tank of 200L.